Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wedding Songs

So my wedding is just 79 short days away. That seems so unreal. *Sets reminder to pack gym clothes before heading out in the morning* Anyways, most of the wedding planning is going pretty good thus far. However, I am stuck in the song department. I know what you're thinking. Why is it so hard to pick a few songs? I'll tell you why! I promise this is going to sound cliché, but it's really how I feel. Picking a song has been so hard because I don't feel like any of the songs I've heard fully encompass how much we really do love each other. Not only that, but all of the main stream wedding songs are so overused. I want to be unique. I want something no one would expect to be played at a wedding. I want a song that captures the way we feel about each other perfectly. A song that says we're lost without each other, that we prayed to meet each other for years before it actually happened, that we want to name our first son after Ryan's dad, that when one of us is crying, the other one cries too. Of course this unicorn of a song probably doesn't exist. But I have 79 more days to look for it or to write it myself lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment