Tuesday, November 10, 2015

About me

My name is Hillary. I'm 25 years old. Still in college because I can't get my crap together. BUT, set to graduate with my Associates in Applied Science, Paralegal, on December 17, 2015. Job hunting like crazy currently. It's a harsh place to be. I'm in love with a living dream of a man. No, seriously, the man is absolutely perfect. His name is Ryan, I'm sure you'll hear a lot about him if you read this blog regularly. We've been engaged since July (most romantic engagement ever), and we're set to be married on January 29th, 2016. As you can imagine, between school, graduation looming, job hunting, and wedding planning, my life is a little bit (understatement) nuts right now. It's stressful for me, but it makes for great entertainment for the rest of you. Stay Tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment